What can I use if I don’t have baby lotion?
6 Natural Alternatives to Regular Lotion
- Coconut oil. Great for all skin types – oily, dry or combination with no side effects. …
- Almond oil. A great option for dry skin as almond oil penetrates multiple layers of skin while other natural oils don’t (4). …
- Olive Oil. …
- Shea butter. …
- Cocoa butter. …
- Aloe vera.
How do you make baby cream with shea butter?
DIY Whipped Baby Butter
- 1/2 cup unrefined shea butter.
- 1/4 cup coconut oil.
- 1/4 cup light oil olive oil and almond oil are my faves.
- 5-10 drops a soothing essential oil like lavender or chamomile.
Can I mix coconut oil with baby lotion?
Just add the lotion, vitamin E cream, and coconut oil to your bowl. And mix away! Yum! … That’s why I decided to add another 27-oz container of baby lotion.
Is Johnson baby lotion good for adults?
Baby cream: It’s thicker than adult body lotion and works fabulously on adult skin, especially dry heels, chafed skin and rashes.
Can I mix baby oil with shea butter?
Anecdotal evidence suggests that mothers mix shea butter with Cussons baby oil and other trusted brands. … Baby lotion serves a similar purpose and can also lend some scent to your shea butter. You can make a batch of moisturizer with shea butter, petroleum jelly and baby lotion, to reap the many benefits of Shea butter.
Can I mix honey and shea butter?
Honey and shea butter
The anti-inflammatory properties of shea butter help to calm your skin, soothe skin irritation. It also contains oleic, linoleic, stearic, and palmitic fatty acids that keep your skin healthy. You need 1 tablespoon of shea butter and raw honey each. Mix the two ingredients.