Pseudoephedrine and phenylephedrine are oral decongestants for treating nasal congestion caused by colds, allergies, and sinus infections. Both ingredients are common in over-the-counter medications and considered safe while breast-feeding.
Is it OK to not love your parents?
It’s completely normal, and expected really, to despise your parents when they’ve abused or abandoned you. Or even if they’ve never laid a hand on you but held you to unrealistic expectations or forced you to live a life you don’t desire.
How do you tell if your parents don’t care about you?
Common signs of neglectful parents are:
- You’ve noticed there’s rarely a responsible adult at home,
- You feel unsafe when they’re around,
- They don’t provide you with basic things you need to get by, like meals, clothes, or stuff for school,
- They don’t take you to the doctor when you’re ill,
Do I have toxic parents?
Some of the common signs of a toxic parent or parents include: Highly negatively reactive. Toxic parents are emotionally out of control. They tend to dramatize even minor issues and see any possible slight as a reason to become hostile, angry, verbally abusive, or destructive.
What to do if you dont like your parents?
How to survive a difficult parent
- Stay calm. When a horrid parent starts criticising you it can be frightening and infuriating. …
- Learn to accept your situation. …
- Don’t retaliate. …
- Look to your future with hope. …
- Believe in yourself. …
- Talk to someone you trust. …
- Look after yourself.
Are narcissistic mothers jealous of their daughters?
Normal, healthy mothers are proud of their children and want them to shine. But a narcissistic mother may perceive her daughter as a threat. … The mother can be jealous of her daughter for many reasons—her looks, her youth, material possessions, accomplishments, education and even the girl’s relationship with the father.